Saturday, July 10, 2010

44. The Volunteers' Plan Has Been Accepted; Burr Beard's Plan is Off the Table

In short: it looks like WTJU will remain free-form. The Office of Public Affairs and Burr Beard have agreed to shelve their plan, and the plan written by the volunteers, which can be found here, has been accepted. Mr. Beard has asked to join us and come in to the open process.

I am overjoyed. I will present more news as I can.

This is not over, however. We have a long road ahead of us. We need all of you to stay with us, to keep fighting with us to make WTJU as good as we all want it to be. We are coming out of a troubled sleep, and a nightmare woke us up. Now is the time to take stock and then start working.

But for the moment... my God. I am so happy. And I am so proud to be a member of WTJU.

1 comment:

  1. I'm guardedly optimistic, as well... but this "Calm Before The Storm" stuff is maddening.

    ReplyDelete